Sunday, September 14, 2008

Death

I have thought about it and noticed that I have become someone that I don't like anymore. I am selfless and give too much of myself to other. I have people in my life that care about only want I can give to them, which before these few days didn't really matter to me as long as I can make them happy. But all of that ends right after I finish typing this blog. I am sure I am going to hurt some people and also it will not matter to many if I am there or not but I don't have time to think about how anyone would be affected by the decision I have just made. I love you but I have realized that I need to keep my distance and will remain far away from you so that my love does not turn into hatred. I have watched you grow and proud of what you have become and where you might end up. Today, I will die.

No comments: